We will be showing a slice of Mister Freedom® at the “Inspiration” show in Los Angeles (Barker Hangar, Santa Monica) on February 12th & 13th, 2010:
We will be unveiling Mister Freedom® Originals, new unseen Mister Freedom x Sugar Cane collections, special editions, rare prototypes, and selected Vintage items.
Wholesale orders can be placed during the show, and there will be lots of pieces for sale as well. Our friends from Toyo Enterprise will also be present, ducking the flash lights!
All infos about the show on http://inspirationla.com/, organized by Rin Tanaka of the “My Freedamn” excellent books fame. Advance tickets for sale from our friends at RRL, 8150 Melrose Avenue, LA CA 90046.
Looking forward to see you then.
Christophe Loiron, “Mister Freedom®”
January 22nd, 2010 | 2 comments - (Comments are closed)
MFSC Fall 2009: Speed -Safe Clothing for Modern Riders
The new MFSC work shirt is just in!…Looking for a job
* An all original MFSC 100 % cotton covert selvedge fabric (indigo/white salt and pepper), 6 oz., expertly loomed in Japan
* An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by 1930’s work/utility shirting
* Exclusive double chest pocketing, single slanted flap side and sunglasses/pencil side. Inside cotton sheeting reinforcement patches
* Tight and fitted silhouette
*Selvedge side gussets and pocket hems.
* Metal painted button front
* Round “stay-tucked” belly flap, with off set shirting button
* “Dome” back yoke
* Solid triple stitch lap-seam construction, 100% cotton dark navy thread, hi-stitch count
* Elbow reinforcement, double button cuffs
* Single button “shorty” chin strap
* Dead stock 1920s french indigo popeline neck band facing
* Contrast indigo popeline button front facing
(Available RAW/Unwashed, Size S, M, L, XL. Retail $299.95)
Call (323) 653-2014 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours. We ship world wide. (The MFSC “Mechanic Shirt” pictured above has about 3 months wear, 10-15 cold wash/dry. It is an early prototype and is missing the inside rayon MFSC label. NFS)