We just got them in the store! Ready for beachcombing…Order yours by Emailing email@example.com while supply lasts.
Original dark indigo MFSC denim “301”, solid white narrow selvedge.
- Un-Sanforized 11oz denim, guaranteed to bleed.
- Shrinks to ‘true’ size, shrinkage 5 to 8%, depending on water/drying temperature.
- MFSC original blue “Chambray fabric” pockets and waist lining.
- Original MFSC pattern, inspired by a pair of 1920’s custom tailored naval trousers, white summer issue.
- Two side “officer” type cargo pockets, safari flaps. Pockets expand to hold wallet, phone etc… Easy access, secure and no unbalanced volume when seating.
- 1910’s naval lace-up back, an alternative to buckle-back cinching, detail also carried over on rare 1930’s denim workwear. Adds an extra inch to the waist when fully opened. Indigo died HBT cotton tape.
- Two selvedge front slash pockets.
- CPO type Anchor buttons front fly.
- Selvedge slim belt loops, for 2 inches wide belts.
- Single panel wrap leg construction.
- Selvedge crotch extension patch.
- White cotton HBT inside seat taping.
- Side eyelets for hanging dry brass laundry pins.
- Straight legs, utility trousers silhouette.
- Long inseam to allow roll-up
- MF® Modified: 2 original MF® exclusive denim back pockets added. As a ‘theater-made’ modification, we used mis-matching MFSC indigo denim scraps from end of rolls. Pocket design is consistant but the denim used is random (301,401, 11oz, 14oz…). Note: We cannot do any custom modifications to items not purchased directly from Mister Freedom®.
(Unissued. Waist 28, 30, 32, 34, 36. Retail $ 439.95)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.