MFSC “Mechanic Sweat Shirt”
Another slice of the “Speed Safe Clothing for Modern Riders” Fall 2009 collection…Introducing our “Mechanic Sweat Shirt”
A tribute to a “neglected” American favorite, at it’s Golden Age.
The Denim revival band wagon is fully loaded, but no real attention has been yet given to the “Vintage Sweat Shirt”.
- An all original MFSC exclusive pattern
- “Freedom Sleeves” (aka Swing Sleeves)
- Inspired by 1930’s and 1940’s sweat shirts, vintage fit
- 100% cotton heavy weight fleece, tubular
- Thick and soft brushed inner side
- 3 body colors, piece dyed, sunlight sensitive
- 4” Wide needle out tubular ribbing waistband/cuffs, contrast dark heather grey, 100% cotton
- Chest flap pocket with metal painted button, side bottom pocket
- 100% cotton thread stitching, charcoal grey, 4 needle flat seams and double needle construction
(Pre-shrunk. Colors: Heather grey, Navy, Chocolate. Size S,M,L,XL. Retail $289.95)
Call (323) 653-2014 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours while they last. We ship world wide.
[…] Fashion is cyclical so of course vintage remains clothing will always inspire current design, this is a fact not lost on designer Mister Freedom. The French-born, California-based vintage clothier expertly brings us vintage clothing and vintage inspired pieces such as this Mr. Freedom x Sugar Cane Mechanic Sweatshirt. Inspired by sweatshirts from the 1930’s, this 100% heavyweight cotton fleece shirt sports a vintage fit with swing sleeves and and utility pockets. This shirt is the creation of a new classic, instant vintage. Available for $289 at MisterFreedom.com […]