Following the huge success of our original “Speed Safe” MFSC Mulholland Master , the popular Brown Jungle cloth issue, we issued a modified version as a special US only limited edition.
We kept in under the radar until it was released and hit the Mister Freedom store. Va boom.
SPECS of the MF S/c Black MULHOLLAND MASTER:
* Fabric: Originally developed for the US Navy and officially called “Jungle Cloth”. A sturdy 100% cotton ‘gros grain’ type cloth, tightly woven for wind proofing and with water repellent qualities. It can be individually waxed with adequate wax dressing, to add to the water proofing quality. Initially natural white, the fabric is professionally dyed to a rich BLACK, guaranteed to beautify with wear. Preshrunk with gentle rinse.
* Lining: The body lining is 100% cotton wide wale corduroy, midnight blue color, for warmth. The inner arms lining is a “new/old stock” 100%cotton fabric, white and indigo plaid checkered, found in limited quantities in a warehouse in Los Angeles.
* Hardware: Sturdy FIOCCHI metal snaps (the original manufacturer of Italian military snaps, along with their cousin counterpart Company DEWEY), painted black.
* The front zipper is a 1930’s style “Hookless” type, with HBT cotton taping.
* The wind flap is secured by Fiocchi brass snaps, painted black.
* The metal buckles used for the throat strap and belt (police type garrison buckle) are “new/old stock” US hardware.
* Underarms venting metal eyelets.
* Body: ¾ length, comfortable fit.
* For maps/tools/documents: four front snap flap rainproof pockets and one back snap flap pocket. Top right pocket closed by hidden “Conmatic” zipper. All pockets lined with plaid checkered white/indigo fabric.
* One inside chest pocket.
* Diamond elbow patches, US Air Force style.
* Adjustable gusset wrist snap closures.
* Black leather windproof inside zipper-cover flap.
* Removable throat cover snap-on flap.
* The belt can be attached in the back, when not in use.
* Construction: Single needle construction, sturdy double stitching.
100% cotton thread, navy blue color.
* Designed in California by Mister Freedom®, expertly crafted in Japan by Sugar Cane Co, division of Toyo Enterprises.
Call (323) 653-2014 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to order yours while the “Black Master” lasts… We ship world wide.
[…] pics and details, and you pick one up for $900 in Black or Brown waxed cotton over at […]
[…] (Black Moleskine, Cream Moleskine) * Chemise Fantaisie ( Red, White, Blue) * Mulholland Master (Black, Brown) * Paletot Apache (Black, Cream, Indigo) * Pantalon Apache (Brown stripes, Blue stripes) * […]
[…] no news that workwear is in. Walk down Broadway in Soho or Bedford in Brooklyn and you’d think there was some kind of […]
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by kai huang. kai huang said: http://bit.ly/9pKqXR would love to have this jacket.. 🙂 […]