Just in time for the changing weather, here are the MFSC “Union Fleece”, type 650, another fold of MISTER FREEDOM® x SUGAR CANE Fall 2010 Collection. Meant to be worn as undershirts, those all cotton fleece tops should keep you warm this winter… This is a small limited batch.
PATTERN: Inspired by early American and European thermal undershirts, with original MFSC signature contrast placketing.
FABRIC: Tubular (no side seams) all cotton heavy fleece body, brushed inside for softness, heather grey colour. Milled in Japan.
Three choice of plackets:
Blue cotton MFSC Chambray
Natural white MFSC Chambray
Indigo cotton Popeline
DETAILS: Back neck reinforcement round piecing, wide rib cotton knit cuffs, bias taped ‘no-stretch’ neck, European style fabric covered buttons, underarm expansion fleece gusset, union ticket on front placket…
Designed in California by MISTER FREEDOM®, manufactured in Japan by SUGAR CANE Co.
Available RINSED, preshrunk.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Retail: $ 219.95
Call John at (323) 653-2014 or mail email@example.com to get yours while they last. We ship internationally.
MFSC “Mechanic Sweat Shirt”
Another slice of the “Speed Safe Clothing for Modern Riders” Fall 2009 collection…Introducing our “Mechanic Sweat Shirt”
A tribute to a “neglected” American favorite, at it’s Golden Age.
The Denim revival band wagon is fully loaded, but no real attention has been yet given to the “Vintage Sweat Shirt”.
- An all original MFSC exclusive pattern
- “Freedom Sleeves” (aka Swing Sleeves)
- Inspired by 1930’s and 1940’s sweat shirts, vintage fit
- 100% cotton heavy weight fleece, tubular
- Thick and soft brushed inner side
- 3 body colors, piece dyed, sunlight sensitive
- 4” Wide needle out tubular ribbing waistband/cuffs, contrast dark heather grey, 100% cotton
- Chest flap pocket with metal painted button, side bottom pocket
- 100% cotton thread stitching, charcoal grey, 4 needle flat seams and double needle construction
(Pre-shrunk. Colors: Heather grey, Navy, Chocolate. Size S,M,L,XL. Retail $289.95)
Call (323) 653-2014 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours while they last. We ship world wide.
Tough and soft…
I’m talking about the sweats.
(This original garment is part of the Mister Freeddom® x Sugar Cane FALL 2009 collaboration “MFSC Speed-Safe Clothing for Modern Riders”. Starting late September 2009, it will be available at the MISTER FREEDOM ® store in Los Angeles, and other select retail stores worldwide.)