Here are the MFSC ® internal documents of the Spring 09 collection, complete with original fabric swatches. For Your Eyes Only…
MFSC VS-09 Specs Sheet
MFSC PS-09 (a)
MFSC PS-09 (b)
Mister Freedom ®, MFSC ®, Sugar Cane ® are registered Trademarks protected by International Intellectual Property Laws. All infringements will be prosecuted to the full extent of those laws.
We just got them in the store! Ready for beachcombing…Order yours by Emailing email@example.com while supply lasts.
Original dark indigo MFSC denim “301”, solid white narrow selvedge.
- Un-Sanforized 11oz denim, guaranteed to bleed.
- Shrinks to ‘true’ size, shrinkage 5 to 8%, depending on water/drying temperature.
- MFSC original blue “Chambray fabric” pockets and waist lining.
- Original MFSC pattern, inspired by a pair of 1920’s custom tailored naval trousers, white summer issue.
- Two side “officer” type cargo pockets, safari flaps. Pockets expand to hold wallet, phone etc… Easy access, secure and no unbalanced volume when seating.
- 1910’s naval lace-up back, an alternative to buckle-back cinching, detail also carried over on rare 1930’s denim workwear. Adds an extra inch to the waist when fully opened. Indigo died HBT cotton tape.
- Two selvedge front slash pockets.
- CPO type Anchor buttons front fly.
- Selvedge slim belt loops, for 2 inches wide belts.
- Single panel wrap leg construction.
- Selvedge crotch extension patch.
- White cotton HBT inside seat taping.
- Side eyelets for hanging dry brass laundry pins.
- Straight legs, utility trousers silhouette.
- Long inseam to allow roll-up
- MF® Modified: 2 original MF® exclusive denim back pockets added. As a ‘theater-made’ modification, we used mis-matching MFSC indigo denim scraps from end of rolls. Pocket design is consistant but the denim used is random (301,401, 11oz, 14oz…). Note: We cannot do any custom modifications to items not purchased directly from Mister Freedom®.
(Unissued. Waist 28, 30, 32, 34, 36. Retail $ 439.95)