The fourth installment of our American Sportswear Fall2011 collection is in. Introducing the SHIPYARD CHINOS, made in USA…
To be honest, they feel as “Fall” as our NOS chambray shirts did but… whayagonado. One word: ooops.
Inspired by silhouettes from old photos and movies, naval garb, 30’s-40’s work pants… and the great Port of Los Angeles. So here are some chino pants to wrap around your legs.
PATTERN: All original MFSC pattern. Not the typical USAF/USN traditional “chinos” pattern, more of a work dungarees design, but in cotton chino twill.
FABRICS: 100% cotton tightly woven chino twill, woven in Japan. Very “crispy” feel. Lighter ounce. Three colours available, khaki, brown, navy.
* Wrap leg construction (no side seam)
* Front patch pockets secured in the waist band, copper rivet reinforced.
* Adjustable cinch back strap with NOS metal sharp prong buckle (yes, the kind that…)
* Rear cotton cloth patch for custom stenciling, concealed behind back strap.
* Metal donut crest buttons for waist and fly, painted black.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching.
* Crotch copper rivet, so no sitting in front of the fire.
SIZING/FIT: Comfortable fit, but not baggy. I wear a size 30 on the photos. Could go to 32 for a more roomy silhouette and cinch the waist. The silhouette is according to personal preferences, but i don’t recommend wearing those chinos tight. If you are a true waist 31, you will fit in a waist 30 in the shipyard chinos.
This raw cotton fabric has some heavy shrinkage but will shrink to (a generous) tagged size. See chart below
Garment designed and manufactured in California, USA, by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co (MFSC). Limited Edition.
Waist Size: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
Colour: Khaki, Brown, Navy
Email email@example.com or call (323) 653-2014 to get yours while they last. We ship internationally. We thank you for your support.
Note: Also featured on the photos is a beat up MFSC Midnight P-Jacket, and some, not any cleaner, MF Road Camp boots. Also an original Mister Freedom® military recycled canvas bag, indigo dyed. Ok, i’ll let you go now 😉