MFSC 645n/MFSC 645w Shirt, Chambray, Shore
Another slice of the MFSC Spring09 Collection…Our Sailor had these two shirts custom made for his time off duty. As his usual blue utility chambray was asigned to hard work aboard the ship, he combined his favorite pattern (MFSC 645) with more ‘civilian’ fabrics picked up at the “MFSC Naval Supply Research” to wear on shore. These shirts were custom made for him, as “Experimental Garments”.
- MFSC original end-on-end 100% cotton selvedge “chambray”.
- 645n: Indigo blue and black woven yarns.
- 645w: Ivory and white woven yarns.
- 100% Cotton indigo dyed facing.
Non-Sanforized fabric will approximately shrink a whole size down when washed/dryed.
- Original MFSC 645 pattern.
- Original “slant” selvedge left chest pocket..
- Concealed right chest passport pocket .
- Chin strap.
- Navy blue metal painted buttons.
- Side gussets.
- “Uniform shirt” type slim fit.
- Reinforced elbow construction.
- 100% cotton navy blue hi-count stitching.
- “MFSC Naval Supply Research” Experimental Garment cotton cloth label.
(Unissued. Size Xs, S, M, L, XL. Retail $ 239.95)
We just got them in the store! Ready for beachcombing…Order yours by Emailing email@example.com while supply lasts.
Original dark indigo MFSC denim “301”, solid white narrow selvedge.
- Un-Sanforized 11oz denim, guaranteed to bleed.
- Shrinks to ‘true’ size, shrinkage 5 to 8%, depending on water/drying temperature.
- MFSC original blue “Chambray fabric” pockets and waist lining.
- Original MFSC pattern, inspired by a pair of 1920’s custom tailored naval trousers, white summer issue.
- Two side “officer” type cargo pockets, safari flaps. Pockets expand to hold wallet, phone etc… Easy access, secure and no unbalanced volume when seating.
- 1910’s naval lace-up back, an alternative to buckle-back cinching, detail also carried over on rare 1930’s denim workwear. Adds an extra inch to the waist when fully opened. Indigo died HBT cotton tape.
- Two selvedge front slash pockets.
- CPO type Anchor buttons front fly.
- Selvedge slim belt loops, for 2 inches wide belts.
- Single panel wrap leg construction.
- Selvedge crotch extension patch.
- White cotton HBT inside seat taping.
- Side eyelets for hanging dry brass laundry pins.
- Straight legs, utility trousers silhouette.
- Long inseam to allow roll-up
- MF® Modified: 2 original MF® exclusive denim back pockets added. As a ‘theater-made’ modification, we used mis-matching MFSC indigo denim scraps from end of rolls. Pocket design is consistant but the denim used is random (301,401, 11oz, 14oz…). Note: We cannot do any custom modifications to items not purchased directly from Mister Freedom®.
(Unissued. Waist 28, 30, 32, 34, 36. Retail $ 439.95)