Another slice of the MFSC Spring09 Collection…Our Sailor had these two shirts custom made for his time off duty. As his usual blue utility chambray was asigned to hard work aboard the ship, he combined his favorite pattern (MFSC 645) with more ‘civilian’ fabrics picked up at the “MFSC Naval Supply Research” to wear on shore. These shirts were custom made for him, as “Experimental Garments”.
- MFSC original end-on-end 100% cotton selvedge “chambray”.
- 645n: Indigo blue and black woven yarns.
- 645w: Ivory and white woven yarns.
- 100% Cotton indigo dyed facing.
Non-Sanforized fabric will approximately shrink a whole size down when washed/dryed.
- Original MFSC 645 pattern.
- Original “slant” selvedge left chest pocket..
- Concealed right chest passport pocket .
- Chin strap.
- Navy blue metal painted buttons.
- Side gussets.
- “Uniform shirt” type slim fit.
- Reinforced elbow construction.
- 100% cotton navy blue hi-count stitching.
- “MFSC Naval Supply Research” Experimental Garment cotton cloth label.
(Unissued. Size Xs, S, M, L, XL. Retail $ 239.95)