MFSC “Midnight Riders”, Mister Freedom® x Sugar Cane, Spring 2010: The “Speed Safe Clothing for Modern Riders” Collection.
Man, do we love those dungarees here! Can’t stop wearing them and noticing the indigo abrasion everyday. Impossible for me to photographically capture the beauty of the fabric, but the combo indigo “soaked” yarn warp and black dyed yarn weft has a life of it’s own. You’ll see…
The face of the raw fabric looks like a rich very dark indigo/black. The inside looks black.
* Pattern: An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by twill work chino pants, old denim dungarees and European 20’s-30’s slacks.
* Fabric: 10 oz. original MFSC exclusive denim cotton twill, milled in Japan. Indigo warp x black weft. Royal blue selvedge ID. Non-sanforized (=not pre-shrunk).
Expect an average shrinkage of 5%, and recurring shrinking/stretching with wash and wear. Wash with COLD water, minimal mild detergent to keep the indigo contrast and starch.
* Silhouette: 1930’s work slacks, straight leg.
* Pockets: Slash front pockets/Back “never ripum” style pockets/Ankle “tools-maps” pockets/Watch-Zippo pocket.
* Pocketing: MFSC original blue Chambray (end-on-end) cotton. NOS plaid fabric lining for watch-Zippo pocket.
* Waist Band: Reinforcement parallel row stitching. Exposed selvedge on inside.
* Buttons: Steel black painted donut type. Crest donut waist and suspenders buttons (Ready for the now available original MF® Utility Braces!)
* Belt Loops: Rear “no-sag” wide belt loop, with rayon MFSC label.
* Rivets: Steel, gun metal
* Cinch Straps: Side straps, blue chambray lining. US Military style hardware.
* Stitching: 100% cotton black thread, hi-count stitching.
* Origin: Designed in California by Mister Freedom®, crafted in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.
(Available RAW/unwashed. Sizes 28×31.5, 30×32, 31×32, 32×34, 34×35, 36×35, 38×36. Retail $439.95)
Call (323) 653-2014 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours while they last. We ship internationally.
The “Midnight Riders” featured on the photos are my own (dirty) pair, worn raw for about 1+ month, still unwashed, NFS.
Stock issues are RAW and not artificially aged. Get your own whiskers, baby! Also expect some indigo “bleeding” on underwear or undershirts, goes with the territory…You can soak the garment in water/vinegar to limit that.