Mister Freedom® “TRIPPER Bag”, Type II, NOS selvedge Denim, 2017 issue.
Made in USA
For those of you trippin’ this summer, here is a new batch of our Type 2 Tripper Bag, 2013 issue. This 2017 Type 2 batch shares all of its 2013 predecessor’s specs, but features contrast stitching instead of tonal.
An original MF® pattern initially released in 2010, the Mister Freedom® Tripper bag has been so far issued as Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3. A few (not-yet documented) early prototype Type 4 in ‘midnight denim’ are also floating around, with limited availability from the MF® Los Angeles HQ.
The MF® Tripper Bag Type 2 is designed and made in California by Mister Freedom®, from NOS fabrics and NOS parts.
* Shell: Assorted New Old Stock indigo selvedge raw denim, about 13 Oz.
* Lining: NOS woven stripe ticking, 100% cotton.
* Webbing: Sturdy 100% cotton straps, unbleached white with woven navy blue stripes.
* Top closure: Recycled military cotton webbing. Inside metal “D” ring for keys.
* Approx. Size: Length 16” x Width 8” x Height 15”
* Two outside box-pleat pockets, vintage A2 type “United Carr” snap closure for flap.
* Two inside side pockets
* One inside large pocket (14.5” x 11”), snap closure, fits a MacBook.
* Indigo dyed HBT tape on inside seam.
* Denim selvedge ID displayed on inside only.
* Contrast stitching, ivory color.
* White ID tape underneath outside pocket, for your perso custom marking/stenciling.
* Limited Edition.
* Made in USA.
Available cold-soaked and line-dry.
One Size (Approx. L 16’’ x W 8’’ x H15”)
Available from www.misterfreedom.com, and the MF® Los Angeles brick & mortar store.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-653-2014 with any questions unanswered above.
Thank you for your support.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.