Mister Freedom® Musette Biribi
On your way to breaking rocks in Tataouine? Here is the perfect little haversack to carry your casse-croute…
Inspired by late 1800’s French Military government issued shoulder bag for personnel effect/bread/tobacco carriage (musette modele 1892), originally made of linen/hemp fabric, cachou colour.
Poilus and pioupious often carried two, slung over each shoulder, when in the field.
MF’s interpretation of this old timer is an addition to our Biribi concept.
* 100% cotton NOS 10 oz. stripe denim twill, solid white selvedge (showing on inside flap fold).
* Double layer construction.
* Made in good ol’ U.S. of A.
* Light weight
* Indigo dyed HBT woven strap, adjustable.
* No outside branding, inside flap custom stenciling.
* 1930’s NOS vintage French metal buttons.
* Vintage french NOS metal double prong strap adjuster buckle.
Available One Wash (preshrunk)
Made in USA
Approx size: 13” x 10.5” x 3”
Call John or Jordan at (323) 653-2014 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get yours while they last. We ship internationally.
Featured on the photos is a one-of-a-kind linen Mister Freedom® “Bourgeron Biribi”, available in different sizes now!
[…] denim twill, solid white selvedge, a double layer construction and a lightweight design. Check Mister Freedom to purchase yours for […]