Just off the crate, ready for the white sand beaches…
Our Sailor had those custom after spotting a roll of ‘white denim’ hiding in a corner of the MFSC Tailor of the Mombasa Port in Kenya. The fabric was originally loomed to make Naval Base barrack bags and had been printed on the reverse with a red MFSC anchor. Bags? F’gedaboudit! After having his Shore jacket custom tailored with it, there was just enough left to put together a pair of bermudas. His CO made sure he had them stenciled “Not for Deck Duty Use” on the inside. Before long, our sailor hit the beach wearing a white Tshirt, navy deck sneakers and his custom bermudas!
Available now, in very limited quantities, at Mister Freedom®!
Original limited small batch edition MFSC “white Denim”.
- 11 ounces
- Indigo weft and white warp
- Sanforized: Minimal width shrinkage and 3 to 5% in length
- Indigo blue solid selvedge
- Original MFSC pattern based on pattern of the MFSC N-1K, Foul weather deck pants.
- Below knee “corsair” cut.
- Offset hip patch pockets.
- Two knee pockets, for surf wax etc…
- Indigo blue/black chambray pocket lining.
- Inside waistband reinforced by selvedge “301” denim, stacked stitching.
- Inside stencil “Not for Deck Duty Use”
- Concealed red MFSC anchor print on inside leg.
- CPO style anchor button front fly. Double waist black painted steel donut crest buttons.
- Rear slash pockets.
- 100% cotton indigo blue thread, hi-count stitch.
(Unissued. Size 28, 30, 32, 34, 36. Retail $ 299.95)